Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fall!


So it's been around 90 degrees for the last week here in LA, so it's hard to get inspired about Fall! No cute sweaters or light jackets. But I am attempting nonetheless. I went to the store today and got this "pumpkin tree." It's so cute! And I am about to make some pumpkin bread (I'm trying MP!)

So, what are everyone else's Fall activities? Anyone pumpkin carving? Halloween costumes in mind? Help me get in the spirit while I'm sweating from the heat out here!

2 comments:

J9 said...

I just can't summon up too much pity for your hot weather ... but I do admit that our Fall has been mild, so no complaints. And I did buy a cute new orange/rust jacket. No Halloween parties on the horizon, so just looking forward to Thanksgiving at Chris and Margie's new house!

MP Paris said...

Mmmmm. Pumpkin bread. YOU CAN DO IT! Just Google pumpkin bread recipes and pick the easiest one. It'll be great!