Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Halloween at 1-800-DENTIST


Ok, so Halloween at my work is... well... completely insane.  The departments get together, get a theme, and try to out-do each other. It gets a little out of hand (last year they decided to take the year off just because people were so sick of all the extra work!)

The prizes are $1000 for 1st, $500 for 2nd, and $250 for third.

This year my department (Marketing) recreated the Shining. I was in charge, I did all the sets, the writing, the costumes, etc. In the video you can't really see me because it's too dark, but I am the one who lures the audience into the shower scene before... well, just watch and see! We won second place!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkR8PBbvQ2s

Rich is in the Sales department, and they actually won first! You can watch the video, but if you're not that familiar with our company and spokesperson, it might not make sense. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Nq6UPwsH_U

Anyway, it was a crazy Halloween as usual here. 1-800 has a few too many creative people for it's own good, but we love that they let us exercise it!


5 comments:

MP Paris said...

OMG! Those are FABULOUS! I laughed and laughed.

J9 said...

You guys are too much! It was great seeing Sarah up to her old tricks!

MP Paris said...

I sent these to my friend Charles. He LOVED them!

Kimberly said...

That comment made me laugh... you know, Sarah's old tricks of lugging around baseball bats and screaming!

Kate said...

Um...do you do Halloween consulting? Those were awesome! You work with some real weirdos!